Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
That girl under Alves is so disrespectful. How would you expect to be respected with that attitude? And she hit Nunnaly!!! And Alves didn't do anything!!! Damn that

I love that comments for this series aren't shitty.

The annoying thing about lockman here is he's such a simp that he let his subordinate literally attack someone in a different organization for his sake and acted like it had nothing to do with him until nanari apologized to him to end the conflict. Like, he's such a little bitch. Plus he's leading on his subordinate who clearly likes him.

I don't get this idea of "mistreating" the girl you like, I mean, why is he hitting on other girls while getting jealous over the FL???? I know that this makes the story more interesting but damn, I don't like it, I wouldn't fall for a guy like him.

Double-page supporter
lockman is probably one of the worst shojo ml I seen. And they keep rubbing it into our faces how much he eclipses her. I enjoyed the dynamics she had with literally any other character more than this forced pairing.

maiden...
83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
OMG. I hate that ML so much. He made her school life miserable and suddenly starts chasing her skirt and others too while he's at it. Can't a 2nd love interest be introduced? Someone half-way decent?

Fed-Kun's army
what the hell
bruhhhhhh
did she not understand that maiden meant virgin lMAO

Users who are viewing this thread