Mahou Shoujo Akirara☆ - Ch. 14 - He Confides in Being a Magical Girl

Dex-chan lover
I’m seeing many people saying the series will end soon, and I hope not, but if it does, we better get a proper conclusion to this dynamic and not just some open-ended nonsense!
To bad japan just love open endings.

Dex-chan lover
Canonically, she can stay as a magical girl forever, its just Akira's mental will that is stopping akirara from taking over
Dear Christ the Magical Girl side will break his pelvis the moment she’s free and has the energy she does so. She ain’t stopping till she’s pregnant, even if it turns gay when she’s out of power

I-Interesting. We're a system ourselves (prefer alters over alternate personalities) and yeah the magical girl seems to have d-developed as one? It's interesting b-because we actually know systems who are in relationships with someone, but only a specific alter dating the person.

The guy (and magical girl) seem under the impression th-that they're the same person. When (especially with that journal scene??) they s-seem to be more like separate entities sharing a body now. Just with no memory loss (OSDD system). We don't e-expect the series to go in that direction but, we couldn't help but notice in this chapter how the Magical Girl seems to be reacting more and more in the background of his mind. Technically he wouldn't be dating his friend if Magical Girl starts dating him, a-and we really are speaking from personal experience.

Always interesting, these kinds of stories

There's like three or four series from the author that I really liked (This, Demon Bunch and Robot Elf maybe the Robot Mom too) and none of them have consistent updates and you are telling me there will be more?!? Goddamn...
"Manga up!" picked the author up, titled as "Backyard Junk Universe" an anthologi which includes this series. This series already has oll of chapters from here there and has one additional chapter, now the anthology moved on to another series I don't know if this series is going to have even more new chapters but the new (and currently last one) doesn't feel very final

Users who are viewing this thread