Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi

Aggregator gang
The art quality is so inconsistent, the manga is alright. MC is way too sexy and op but people like that so w.e

Dex-chan lover
I would there to say that the story is the only good point of this manga, everything else is forced and rushed. Art style is pretty decent but the "charisma breaking" of characters gets annoying, it doesn't suit the style at all.

damn mc bringing the shotgun rain to that party.
That was a twist i didn't see coming. Liking the dark side of this so far.

Fed-Kun's army
theres no way that this is shounen
there must be the shoujo tag hiding behind that

I would have loved a cute and romantic slice of life kinda story as I thought was coming, but hell yeah am I in for the mood set in ch 4 too!
I need more of this

Looking forward to the character development of the MC and that harem. Tho the pacing was too fast for me, plot-wise is it a bit above average but yeah, well executed nonetheless. Also, the vibe that the MC gives off, I like it. Mysterious, easy going yet strong af with some touch of lowkey brutality.
Kinda understand the past circumstances of Fran but her affection to the MC was a bit forced. I like the dark side of the MC.

I guess it's based on a light novel but the first 5 chapters feel like they could have been condensed into 2~.

Magic Lelouch takes out the trash.

Kinda feels like a Shoujo manga tbh. It's like Okyu Trinity, tagged as Shounen but doesn't feel like one.

@Kyxr

Exactly!!! I actually use to enjoy harems like 5-6 years ago but not i just find them tedious to read. A single FMC is 100x better imo...

Im hoping that even though its a harem Fran is still the main girl

bruh im so annoyed by the fact that mcs' in mangas like this are easily swayed into doing something, random noble asked him to be a teacher and he declined, next day shows sad face to mc and explains to him about her situation and mc agrees to be teacher, you can find her family's situation happening all over the world and mc just had to stop and help this one what a shit joke of a manga art is decent plot wise shit.mc showoff.1/10
Edit:
In addition mc likes to butt in to every situation 'Oh? So you committed a crime you and your entire family will cease to exist". Jesus Christ our ideal savior arrived. Even the comedy sucks. Undoubtedly one of the worst mangas ive read.

@PepePatate This is the result of crappy modern feminism lmao. Manga for female incels' fantasies that'd never be achieved. I wouldn't say this if it were just one or two manga. Every damn modern manga is either shojo, romance, romcom or well this sort of harem (wuxia, martial arts, god knows what else). I doubt many men like these, except maybe some masochists. I don't know how many women like these; but the fact that the only major audience this manga could attract would be female, is the base of my initial statement "A female incel fantasy". I've stopped reading almost any manga altogether because of this. Though, I still tend to search; in hope that there is some good manga , free of romance, harem, romcom, yaoi, yuri, shojo ai, shounen ai, tragedy, villainess, governess, dutchess, blah blah blah out there; and not a sports manga.

On that note, just look at any manga with a female at its cover; and look at her expression. Rigid, as if trying too hard to either show a "beaming smile", "grin", "coolness", "coldness", "arrogance", or "goofiness". It may be some other emotion, but you get the gist of it. In reality, if someone I know were to act like that in front of me, my first question would be, "Is your head alright?". Followed by, "Do you not know how to control your facial expressions? Do you realize you look and act like a moron?". There was a classmate of mine when I was in high school who was like that. She'd keep on smiling or grinning at me. When I'd notice it, I'd stare coldly at her for a while; and she'd stop that for the day. This went on for two or three days. The next time she did that; I immediately asked her these questions; and she responded by laughing like an idiot to hide her own embarrassment. That seriously pissed me off. I shouted at her, "Why are you taking this as a joke, and laughing at it like an idiot? Do you realize that you currently look like a complete moron?". Well, her peculiar behavior stopped completely after that. I didn't feel very good either after shouting like that but anyway, just releasing my frustration after not finding a single good manga for a while.

As time goes and media changes, so does the art and manga aren't different in that regards.
This one is a quite a bit too late in that regards. If it was released in the late 80's or early 90's, it would have been an hit, but as it has been released after so many other manga with a similar genre, it feels empty and soulless. There are many manga that are about an OP male character (especially OP in magic) following or helping a helpless young female character (especially with a princess-like background) and this only bring, in new stuff, to the table the fact that they are teachers instead of just students. That's the sole fresh point about this and also its silver lining for me to keep reading it. If the manga follows onto the teacher-thing and evolves not only Fran, but her mother and the students properly, this could become better... if it's just a setting for the 2 characters to have a reason to stick together, then this will become a waste of time.

@saevodiaboli Female speaking, I feel like this is just one of those things where they try to make the mc someone people who can project on (like oh he's an ordinary highschool boy LIKE ME) as well as some cool dude, resulting in this easily swayed mc with no distinct personality traits apart from 'reasonable' and perhaps just slightly kind,

The female is cliche, but at least she has some semblance of a solid personality going on, however cliche it may be (although i dont particularly find myself drawn to her)

Don't see how this is female incel content, since female incel content looks more along the lines of this https://mangadex.org/title/56460/as-the-lady-wishes where our female mc has, just like this guy, zero personality with some favourable/tragic circumstances plus some talent in somewhere ig

The only selling point for these types of manga/manhwa are usually the 'love interests' or eye candy, whichever fits better

Users who are viewing this thread