Mahou Shoujo Kakeru

Great to see someone working on this series, looking forward to more!
Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
@Nakewameke
Wha... What? How? At youngest, the other magical girls are 13, and at oldest 18. But with how tall they are compared to Kakeru, they clearly aren't past at most 16.

@unwantedowl
You have an absolutely fascinating outlook on what does and does not constitute child molestation and I'd love to have a chat with you sometime about that.

Dex-chan lover
They are putting a loli in different clothes. It also looks like Kakeru is changing into those clothes himself. And when he said he didn't want to wear the panties they brought out, I don't seem to remember them forcing him to wear them.
Now tell me, how is any of the above anywhere near as bad as sexually assaulting a child? And unless you can show me where in this they force Kakeru down and attempt to fuck him, you're lying through your teeth.

@UnwantedOwl
That's just because I've accepted I can't change your worldview, friend.
If you want to defend child molestation, that's your hill to die on and no one else's.

Group Leader
Well, considering that so far, Kakeru is 11 years old, and we have

the 16 y/o girl giving an anatomy lesson to Kakeru, the girls taking off their pants, the girl checking out their post-transformation genitals, the girls being with them while they're peeing, the obvious ejaculation innuendo (remember: we're talking about 11 y/o), sister taking off pants off post-transformation Kakeru and then forcing to put her clothes on them,

I have concerns over artist's moral standing.

Then again I'm reading this manga, so now I'm "on the list" too. Uhhhh...

If you can overlook the age issue this is actually pretty funny, has a similar humour to Himegoto or OreTwi

Pedophilia the manga

Forcing myself to read this to chapter 6 to make a comment about it was a bad idea :/ This shit sucks and it's pretty clearly pedo bait.............. Yall hit a new low

Users who are viewing this thread