Mahou Shoujo Kakeru

Looks like the author doesn't really know how to create a plot for his/her manga, so he/she just throw random stuff instead, tittle says Magical Girl Kakeru but really the plot
up to chapter 8 is just 3 girl sexually harrassing a boy who transformed into a girl, and nothing else is "magical girl" after that.
Also what the hell is wrong with chapter 8
author just drew an inside view of a butthole for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I was reading this and somewhere around chapter 5 i thought that this wrong, his powers is not permanent and when that happens it will severely affect his growth as a supposedly straight man(not that i have a problem with other gender identities or whatever). His "training" is affecting his real life,sure its not bad but as a healthy growing boy it'll affect him in a lot of ways and i dont like how the author is not thinking of the mental implications of all these for a growing boy that much. Its supposed to be a fun little series but the way the author handles it is bad and so im dropping this.

I saw mentions of chapter 6 and chapter 8 being a problem but as long as nothing like chapter 4 happens again I don't really see anything that bad in this one. Just add it to the list Mr FBI agent.

Its actually abit tamer then the titles suggest. Not completely tame tho.

Unless you are a hardstuck normie like some of the comments below mine this title is pretty nice.
(If you are a hardstuck normir, just read magical trans or something)

@aceina if you think this is bad you've not seen Looking up to magical girls or I start as a grade school girl(even I draw the line at that one)
tbh, almost any otokonoko story here contains the same level of what would be considered sexual harassment.

I'm no defender of paedos (CSA survivor so couldn't be further from it) but you really need to stop applying western standards and morals to Asian media.

Double-page supporter
I like this manga so far, a little change in what I usually read.

Kakeru being cute as ever. This chapter (14) was just what I needed as a mood booster today.

Group Leader
I have redone Chapter 1 so it should look better. I will try to redo the rest as well.

Chapter 1 re-do looks great, @forcy ! Keep up the great work ^^ looking forward to future chapters and revisions of previous ones!

Users who are viewing this thread