Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid - Vol. 20 Ch. 102 - Towards a Vivid Future

Huh... so this is how it ends... I at least wanted it to go a little bit further and reach the beggining of ViVid strike, oh well it was still an amazing manga and thanks to ViVid Translations for the amazing work and actually finishing it. Thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, it ended. I mean, honestly, there's a lot that i really dislike about how far ViVid went in flanderizing and banalizing parts of the setting that were unique and impressive before*, but thank you for the all work you put into it anyway translators!

*"EVERYONE IS A DESCENDANT OF BELKA KINGS", "everyone has adult mode", "oh yeah belka-styled martial artists totally are super popular even though StrikerS and As established belka-styled as extremely rare and niche".

It's not really worth lamblasting right now, but i wanted to vent it for once. In truth, I quite enjoyed it when it was mostly Einhart and Vivio, it's not that the super expanded cast wasn't cute, but it really went out of bounds for what was possible to make memorable. But then again, I suppose that sailed when it became a shounen martial arts manga.

i wish there doujinshi when vivio got troubles and go back in time where nanoha is still young,that time she will see how strong of her mother is when she in serious mode ,and vivio will know how lucky she is in this battle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work! i enjoyed it for the most part until this fight between Nanoha and Vivio taht was just bs but oh well atleast it ends here

Dex-chan lover
I liked this. Now. I'm actually okay with ViviHart not going anywhere. Why? Because EinMina is cute. And the most beautiful combat conversation in this manga was between Vivio and Miura. It was just... Beautiful.. *sniff*😢. I have the feeling Vivio is going to be in the branch of the TSAB for the Registration of Resistant Planets. Someone male a fanfiction of that!

@Mivy if you look for my comment on said chapter you'll fond a plausible justification for that right's outcome

Dex-chan lover
So at the end, we were all Vivid, huh ?

Thank you very much Vivid Translations! amazing journey, we had some issues with the development of the story of course ... I wonder if we'll ever see Vivio again maybe as adult teaching a new generation... Ah yes, we have the movies now, I haven't watch them, guess I am ready now.

See you in space!

Dex-chan lover
It's weird seeing them make the distinction between Civil Servant and Mage, when most of the time (and particularly in Nanoha's situation) being a Mage IS their job.
Also, I'm pretty sure she's in the military, not the civil service... Oh well, as endings go, this one was decent.

Much props to you guys at Vividtrans (and affiliates) for keeping up with this manga despite it becoming a chore (of love) toward the end. Thanks for the hard work!
And let's hope the next Nanoha property, whatever it might be, is one everyone can enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a long ride.

Thanks for translating this manga~

So, Vivid Strike was foreshadowed long ago. Heh

Group Leader
This was great. A perfect manga? No, not even close. But I enjoyed it.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread