Mahou Shoujo ♡ Misoji - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - What if a 35 year old magical girl tried to make friends part 2

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the power-dynamic to be more "I gotta work hard to measure up to Pure Sunflower," but tank + glass-cannon is even better. I think the Volume 3 cover really gives a good idea of what to expect.

I only now realized that her name is Violet as in the flower, not the color. Sure, they're linked, but last chapter I was like "Why is one a color and the other a flower? Is each going to have a stereotypical-but-unrelated name? Is Pure Sparkle next?"

Double-page supporter
Ahh... The premise is funny, but the MC is too pitiful T.T everything is stacked against her, can't read it anymore

Dsq

Aggregator gang
Another coincidence is that this is the second time in less than a week I've seen something referencing it.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/003f39e9-9993-4d79-a1a3-19f37510f3b9/8
Oh, could it be more an homage than the regular use of the trope?
I found it quite funny that it both serves as a generational culture gap, and be the same age as Yoko's, who's already in some middle life crisis.
Thanks for the indirect recommendation, art&covers seem quite nice, will give it a go.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of Yoko being the tank of the team, I wanna be protected by her.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
When you realized if you had a partner, then your kid should be around her age (and it true to me too):haa:
fv-EMn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread