Mahou Shoujo Site Sept. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - SHIFT.8 - Truth

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect the teacher to have done it. I must have been missing the small signs...

Couldn't she just, shoot her while she wasn't watching

Anjou show your goddamn stick too don't just stay like wet lettuce

At last, a second stick!! This confirms my suspicion that the symbols this session are the signs of the zodiac, with the drill bearing the mark of Libra. I got a serious chill when I remembered that the signs are numbered one to twelve, starting with Aries. (I think it's because that's the first sign of the lunar new year, but I could very well be mistaken.) Anyway, given what we (think we) know about Hyouka's fate, you won't be surprised which number corresponds to her stick... How misfortunate~~!
(Edit: Whoops, mixin' up my astrology with my mythology! Cheers, @Kamui. ;P)

Group Leader
Damn what a twisted situation, tho the part with "I wanted his childred reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
I love Kanami-chan for typesetting this manga LOL

Dex-chan lover
While I hate the meme'ing, I'm grateful for the translation.This manga is just as unintentionally hilarious as the original. That teacher is great addition to this cast.

@astropezmonkey yes Aries is the first Zodiac sign.

Dex-chan lover
two quotes i will never forget:
Teacher A: "This is terrible! Call an ambulance!"
Teacher B: "She is fucking dead, Jim!"
And: "QT3 14 Tomboy Vs Cake."
I really like this.

Power Uploader
Garbage TL. Keep your shitty unfunny memes in your discord channel.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i was thinking Anjou had did that but the twist that it was actually a teacher that did it and of course it involves that dumb coach which was no surprise .. and then on top of that she took a stick that was for someone else smh

all in all Anjou is best and next ch will be the first magical girl battle for sept so it should be interesting, and also i wonder how long sept with be

Dex-chan lover
Too old to be a mahou shoujo. From Puella Magi universe, let call her a witch.

PSA from TL: The actual manga is full of memes. With the SOLE exception of the “She’s fucking dead, Jim”, the “REEEEEEEEE” and the “Tomboy vs Cake” which were added post-translation, the rest of the LOL’s, ROFL’s and EVEN the Top Kek were a western culture adaptation of untranslatable Japanese phrases. We work hard to deliver a good product that emulates the general feel of the original work in less than a day from the date of release.

Kanami-chan did his absolute best reviving an abandoned manga and has put out dozens of chapters of this series (Site and Sept) in just a few weeks. I am pretty sure that if he wants to add a harmless meme in text bubbles that do not affect the story at all, he can do so. There’s plenty of other manga to read if you’re triggered by it so much.

That said, thank you very much to those that actually support us. <3

Contributor
@Exagape
That seems like a pretty big assumption to make about a character we know literally nothing about yet. Just look at Mikari or Shioi from the main series, for instance. Appearances can be deceiving.

"I am pretty sure that if he wants to add a harmless meme in text bubbles that do not affect the story at all, he can do so."
....Except when it's in a serious scene where it completely ruins the entire thing and makes you want to roll your eyes back into your head.

Users who are viewing this thread