Mahou Shoujo ♡ Misoji - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - What if a magical girl goes to school...

Contributor
Only realized this is the Idioticouple author yesterday. Their art has improved I think.

Also apparently this chapter is a major filter. Good. Go away you fucking losers.

Fed-Kun's army
Cure Flora Sighting!!!
b26c5b617cdccf5a5bf8553b625786b256ce0858.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why you need to announce that you don't understand (normal) behavior. Or why I'm commenting on your comment?

Hmmm I guess we all just like to write things on the internet
Whining online about drawings as if they're real people is not normal behavior.
Neither is announcing to everyone how you're offended by it and that you're leaving.
Actual normal people will simply not consume things they dislike and will not interact with people who like it.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao these people defending showing a naked 12 year as "just Japan things." It was gross and unnecessary, literally any situation could have been used. Those angles and clearly on purpose and a clear attempt at fanservice.

Yeah I think I'm dropping too.
I agree on the ANGLE being the wrong thing.

Manga and anime without that type of intention usually do shots from the side so we mostly see her head and whatever parts are out of the water at most. I guess since they're doing a story a bit more aged up "they forgot" that the character being depicted wasn't even an older teen at bare minimum (for the teens in the audience, if we want to give the author any chances of a "reasonable explanation").

I will continue reading since I just didn't even pay attention to it and am more interested in the older lady anyways, but this chapter did feel a bit off overall.

Dex-chan lover
We get thicc slices of old ladies and a bit of thin slices of naked kids in between, huh?

Dex-chan lover
So another way of reading Jashin-chan Dropkick is Wicked-chan Dropkick? 😈😈😈
Thanks for the translation!!!

Double-page supporter
So another way of reading Jashin-chan Dropkick is Wicked-chan Dropkick? 😈😈😈
Thanks for the translation!!!
No, not at all. The "Jashin" you are referring to is written as 邪神 in kanji. It means "evil god," but it can also be translated as "demon" or "devil." So "Jashin-chan Dropkick" (邪神ちゃんドロップキック) can be translated as "Evil God-chan Dropkick" or "Devil-chan Dropkick."

The "Jashin" in Noah's name is written as 邪心 in kanji, and it means "evil intention." Note that both of these "jashin" words have 邪 (ja) in them, which means "evil." So 邪心ノア (Noah Jashin) could be interpreted to read "Evil-Intention Noah" or simply "Wicked Noah."

Users who are viewing this thread