Mahou Shoujo ♡ Misoji - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - What if a 35 year old magical girl tried training

Dex-chan lover
I think if they’d chosen some more mature looking clothing then she’d have looked a lot better than the baggy blouse and skirt they chose. I get that it’s part of the joke but while when drawn realistically she looks mid there’s more mature clothing that would suit her and push her up into the category of a hottie.

Thanks for the chapter btw.
Well a 13 year old chose the clothes

Supporter
A chapter where the reader is dying on the inside the entire time, but in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
That's not bad actually.

Mahou Shoujo ♡ Misoji chapter 11 page 12

Thank you for update.
The reason their legs become thick at age 30 is because of you know, accumulated water - so they will need more intense muscle training like squats to make them lose water and have more muscle.

Dex-chan lover
Been saying it since the start! Her biggest problem isn't her age or her body, it's that she doesn't have a big titty attitude; though this is one way I didn't expect her to get it lol

Dex-chan lover
She isn't bad not even need to hit the gym, just doing some bicycle should be enough to work her body, we don't know how far her work is to her house, but she could start going by bike until the train station

Users who are viewing this thread