Mahou Shoujo Site Sept. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - SHIFT.8 - Truth

I really appreciate your hard work bringing these awesome series. The translation is actually fun. Keep it up and don’t listen to those haters. You guys rock \m/

Supporter
Don’t worry too much about the translation criticism over 5000 people read the chapter and all of them didn’t say anything because it was perfectly fine. Sometimes a small group complaining shades the atmosphere when its really just a drop in the ocean.

Thank you so much for translating this series... Really love reading this kind of genre..??.. i cant wait for the next release... Gambatte??

I really enjoy this spinoff, read the next chapter's raws and I can tell that this only becomes a ride from now on

I'm not a fan of memes either, but if people are going to bitch so much about some harmless jokes here and there then they can fuck off and find another TL.

Dex-chan lover
Man what a shittily written character. Not only a shithead, but her motives are dogshit. "I wanted his children ree" has got to be the worst motive for something like this I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread