Mahou Shoujo Site Sept.

Double-page supporter
@Yamibi thx for another good bookmark! But I’m bogged down with some LNs/WNs for now so I probably won’t be pickin up new manga for a while.

I was actually kinda worried that the art was gonna be kinda too moe blob for the manga however I got pleasantly surprised ngl

Since Seven Seas has been releasing Magical Girl Apocalypse/Site in English, how long do you think it'll be before they pick up Sept?

Contributor
Manga ended https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-27/magical-girl-site-sept-spinoff-manga-ends-on-august-23/.134737

@papamiosuckmahdicko

In theory:

It may be somewhat spoiler for those who have not read all the chapters available here.

1. Sept - the story of the fall of Hyoka and Tsurara.

2. To demonstrate the development of the history of Hyoka and Isoko, there will be enough flashback ( about extracting Isoko's memory ), in the main manga.
Moreover, there it is likely to be an important moment in the plot for the development of the relationship between the Aya's team and Nana.

@papamiosuckmahdicko I doubt it was axed tbh. It's more likely that Sept was planned to be a short spin-off in general, that ties into the mystery and current events of the the main story.

That way the author didn't have to dedicate a small flashback or mini arc for Hyoka into the main story which would have dragged down the pacing and stretched the main plot even further than necessary. In essence, it's all good mane.

Users who are viewing this thread