Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 12 Ch. 89 - ENTER.34 - Curse of Despair

Whats the bet these "comrades" are Misumi, Alice and Anjou. Playing the long-con against the site.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kaname and Nana (supposing she survives) team up with the main group at this point.

I'm ready for the Nana redemption arc, but Kaname can still fuck off for how much he tortured Aya

Contributor
Kaname will indeed join the party, this author like to make villains turn to heroes, same as the previous mahou shoujo of the end. :D

He's already done it for like three(?) characters now in this one if you count Nana, I know Kaname isn't the true villain and he's probably "joining them" at some point but he's still the most irredeemable character that Kentaro has written in my opinion

Group Leader
Oh shit, the Site Admins are finally starting to go after the magical girls' families. I'm surprised it took them this long; they must be getting desperate or at least completely fed up.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I want nana to join the magical girls...and if oniichan joins them...the more people the better, right?

@EasyOs pretty much the only people I could think of. Unless there’s another group of girls I’m forgetting, and it would explain how they had Alice’s wand copied. Although based off the dialogue they might be tricking them.

Also yeah, Kaname sucks, but I’d be down with Nana joining the party.

Users who are viewing this thread