Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 12 Ch. 92 - ENTER.37 - Cotton Candy

Fed-Kun's army
based as fuck, not wasting time with that traitor cunt

Dex-chan lover
hopefully the father starts to use the stick too

even tho i dont wanna see him wearing panties

I really really like this stoic aya and how no one takes peoples bullshit anymore

Also I find it funny that when Alice says "do you know how many times we've saved you?" Because its been like 3 times tbh and one of them was kayo

So does this mean that Alice's stick can go back further than a minute if used multiple times in a row?

@MACZ2021 is possible that it may even go much further, as it's now clear that(some of) the sticks have extra abilities that are hidden from the owner and we can also assume that maybe even the admins don't know it fully, because is still not clear if these admins who deliver the sticks are actually making them.

This manga is pissing me off. Sarina and that one murderous cunt character whose name escapes me has no right to be mad at Alice, they've both done a lot worse things than her.

Supporter
Umm, funny how nobody mentioned it, but you guys do realize that time travel + transport = infinite energy cheat? She could even duplicate other sticks (possibly) by bringing them with her from the future. And refill everyone's mana. (They fill her up, she warps back, fills them, they wait two minutes, fill her, she warps, rinse and repeat.)

Me: sees 'Bites za dust'
Me: My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread