Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 12 Ch. 93 - ENTER.38 - Shitty Father

Contributor
One of the thing i like about this manga is that is impossible to predict what's going to happen next. Amazing. <3

Dex-chan lover
What I was expecting:
No-Nonsense Aya to appear and save the day.
What I got:
Shitty dad using magical panties

This manga is going to places xD

Not like it'd change the fact that this was kind of an asspull but, how will they explain why Kaname's father has the panties, even decided to wear them, or how he discovered their abilities? Nana was too busy engaging the other site managers, and there's no other girl in the area who would tell him about the ability of the panties. Mmm, whatever.

? I ever wonder why Aya's dad used the panties. How did he know? Or why did he tried it? Hmmm....?

Poor Nijimin. Her stick is getting used by others.

Group Leader
Ok, now who's the f*cker that spoiled that his father was wearing the magic panties?

Dex-chan lover
honestly its even worst that the dad has the panties now but will see how things turns out tbh i would like if neither of them would have them but needed a twist in there and here it is now for the wait for next ch really wanna know how things are gonna turn out

Dex-chan lover
Panties Users Count: 4 (Nijimi, Yatsumura, Kaname, Crap Father). I hope they are at least washing it before wearing.

What I'm wondering now is: If the copycat girl touch Kaname's dad, will she copy the panties, or would that only work with the original owner?

@Rize_Suzumiya He certainly knew that Kaname was holding that panties when he was found. My guess is that he found it really suspicious, went to investigate the panties (which his mother brought to their house) and found the USB drive, which led him to the Mahou Shoujo Site.

Lmao why the hell did he put on a pair of panties he found in his son's possession? ? it's hilarious , but also an interesting twist.

Users who are viewing this thread