Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 12 Ch. 93 - ENTER.38 - Shitty Father

@Santracity knowing how Sato loves to make edgy awful gay characters(we stan) im starting to think the father may be obsessed with his son on other levels and maybe he doesn't really know what the panties do and he's just that level of asshole, or he somehow found all of that out together with kaname, but honestly can't wait for the next chapter.

@RiceKirby she already had Nijimin's stick power in possession, but didn't know what ability it has and it was never used in manga so if it is still there... there will be no effect on touch, since stick ability is still there.

Group Leader
It's actually kind of sweet that Kaname is so protective of his mom. He may have literally no other redeeming qualities but at least he appreciates the woman who gave birth to him.

Also, holy shit, I was not expecting that ending. I can't wait for next week's chapter!

Dex-chan lover
hmm...I thought shitty father wouldn't bother putting panties on even after he found them... great twist, really.

BlandDescriptiveAdder-size_restricted.gif

The author has a lot of explaining to do.

G

I wonder if Kaname and his dad ever feel embarrassed when they're wearing a girl panties.
I remember how embarrassed Tsuyuno was for wearing Nijimi's stick.

G

Imagine if Nijimi's alive or Aya dreaming about Nijimi, I see how Aya is both guilty and embarrassed for her brother and dad for wearing her stick, keep apoligizing to Nijimi...

Alice being like "damn, I'm itchy to turn back the time because I have to realise that my stick is gone" to panty-wearing shitty-dad? This chapter was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread