Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - ENTER.40 - Yakuza vs Demon

That moment when site admin was pulling out the sword, was the right moment to just cut her up .

Group Leader
That moment when site admin was pulling out the sword, was the right moment to just cut her up .

Yup, she should've attacked when admin was busy getting the weapon

Like a real samurai, you have to be honourable and let your opponent finish their monologue.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, everyone's going to be focused on the sword and stuff while I'm over here like praying the author doesn't kill her off.

Dex-chan lover
Like a real samurai, you have to be honourable and let your opponent finish their monologue.
even though she's a real samurai, i do hope she doesn't want to die either. I t would be very disadvantageous to everyone.
Yo, everyone's going to be focused on the sword and stuff while I'm over here like praying the author doesn't kill her off.
Same, my friend.

even though she's a real samurai, i do hope she doesn't want to die either. I t would be very disadvantageous to everyone
pls dont kill her off T__T
Kinda feel bad for Sayuki but if she's dead, she can be brought back to life by Alice's stolen stick.

Users who are viewing this thread