Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 102 - ENTER.47 - Blood

Dex-chan lover
Well in a way it’s good for aya that she’s not related to this scumbag cause he clearly has a death flag flying now. Kinda wonder if the son knew this beforehand too

Alright now THIS I never even considered to be a possible thing to happen, then again I should have expected no less from Kentaro Sato.

Dex-chan lover
the dad is even more of an asshole than i though really sucks for aya, everything she's been through and then to throw that on top of it wow

really hoping both the dad and the son dies

sorry as i still hate the son also for the things he did earlier on even before with all the abuse he did to aya and her friends

she should walk out the door and just be like "peace ya'll enjoy the massacre sweaties xoxo"
honestly she's so good natured? i would've let them all die or would've done it myself tbh

Poor Aya,
How much suffering you should feel again...
Bullying at the school, tortured with her brother, the death of her best friend, and now she just an adopted child...

Group Leader
@Beastkun if anyone want kaname to be killed, aya mom look like going to be mind break and lost control, its not good kaname being killed of becausa mrs.asagiri love kaname and aya. And kaname really care only his mother tho because she different than his dad was extra abusive. In ch. 12 kaname likely dont know yet that aya is adopted. ?

Group Leader
That dad's a real asshole though, I hope he'll get what's coming to him. Didn't expect Aya to be adopted too (no wonder the dad has been real shitty and careless towards her from the start)

even if the father becomes admin, he'll still forces Kaname to study

Dex-chan lover
Secret ending, father becomes the king after defeating ichi in a ramen eating contest
Kaname do be getting into tokyo U though i'l tell you that.

Users who are viewing this thread