Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 103 - ENTER.48 - Broken Family

Welp Aya, just bring your mother and get the hell out of there. The other two are lost cause.

It's about time the life draining for the stick kicked in for the dad.

Poor Mom and Poor Aya. I hope that at least she can be saved, that flashback was horrible.

Dex-chan lover
In the end, overusing the stick saved the day from retard dad but maybe dad can redeem himself a little in this coming fight .

Contributor
Knowing the author is possible that the mother die and the dad and the brother survive. ???

Dex-chan lover
I want to laugh at the dad's consequences for stick overuse but I can't cause I still feel bad for Aya and her mom.
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx He won't. Why would you even want him to at this point? Well at least the bright side of his neglect is that he never beat Aya. It's mitigated by Kaname though.

Dex-chan lover
Grats for your first period, Kuso-Oyaji. You are almost a fully grown girl now.

Contributor
damn, poor Mom.
I guess she stayed with this asshole only to protect Aya and Kaname.

Double-page supporter
It reminds me of 'rejected'.

Those happy clouds and the one with bleeding ass.

good time!

Group Leader
Well, now we know why Nijimin wanted to keep where she bled from a secret. What kind of idol would she be if she was bleeding from her ass all the time?

Fed-Kun's army
So fucked up. You start to like kaname more when you see what this is their father

Contributor
@yamibi

True. Kaname probably turned into what he is now because of this horrible father.
No child could come clean with a father like that, it's obvious he would hate everyone (except his mom).

Users who are viewing this thread