Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 103 - ENTER.48 - Broken Family

Gee that shitty old man had that coming.
But it's nice to see Aya's mom finally stood up for her, great job Aya's mom.
Friendly reminder, Aya's mom was accompanied by her husband when Aya was in hospital, he seems to worried about her as well. He even asked about her but now, suddenly in this chapter he doesn't give a fuck about her? that's fucked up.
x7.png

x8.png

x11.png

What happened to ya shitty old man, you used to be cool?

@psgokhan
"Isn't there a single male character in this series that isn't a sociopath or a wimp?"
Well there's Kayo's dad, Sayuki's dad and (arguably) Misumi. But you're right, there isn't any single good male characters in this manga. I want a good and reliable male character in Mahou Shoujo Site right now.

Hhmmm......That could be a clue.
No wonder Kaname's a good actor, his shitty old man's a good actor as well.

The writer is using too much shock factor. Suddenly father is a total jerk because Aya has to reach the pit of misery. I really preferred he just stayed a strict man only caring for his son's education. This is getting too ridiculous and overwhelmed.

Dex-chan lover
is wwhat the dad gets hopefully he dies next ch and the brother both are huge pieces of shit but it was nice of the mom to finally do something and to finally speak up but watch her also die some how and thew 2 assholes live lol though i hope im wrong

I do imagine if Kaname snaps out of the panties magic, he will realize what a piece of shit he is and maybe sacrifice himself to save Aya and his mom, would be nice if the shitty brother decided to pay back for the pain he caused to Aya and kill the old bastard, win-win situation right there if you ask me.

Also, unless the admin has now been "upgraded" and can't be affected by the panties magic anymore or whatever Shyamalan twist Sato decides to pull, i'm starting to think that Nana's sticks maybe can't be controlled or detected by Ichi or somehow they are able to actually affect them? Think about it, until now, out of all admins she's the one that has given the most sticks to the most girls, and she's clearly still has trace of her humanity, if the sticks somehow have a direct contribution by the admins in their creation process, what if she made sure that even Admins couldn't confront them or they could easily destroy admins? It's doesn't make sense to allow a stick that can actually stop or prevent life span shortage(Aya's Heart Gun), can 100% prevent any attack (Mechanical Pencil shield) and copy sticks(Compact Mirror) and it can probably maybe even copy Admins abilities too as they are fused with their sticks, the sticks that nana gives seem to be very convenient for Admin hunting. Just theorizing as it would make sense to how the girl can actually fight against Ichi and other admins, because besides Nijimi who wasn't killed by a admin, and Tsuyuno who ran out of lifespan, all the deceased girls util now were non-Nana stick users

You can't just skip the manga to read a panel for a meme
Me: haha pain in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread