Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 110 - ENTER.55 - Awakening

KCS

A color cover and important announcement at the same time? Either its another season of the anime or the manga is ending soon.

Dex-chan lover
Hope it's a second season of the anime, or an OVA, or maybe an animation relating to Sept. Announcing the series ending seems a little too much like...I think we can figure out it's gonna end soon without an announcement? Unless there's another huge arc planned for after the Tempest which I don't think they're setting up for. And I would kind of expect them to branch out into a "new" manga series/title at that point. But who knows.

Either a new anime season,ova,ona,arc,manga series or a continuation to this or something that will connect this story with Mahou Shoujo of the End. There are many things that could be.

Oh finally, I've been dying for the next chapter to drop.
Too fucking cute https://mangadex.org/data/fd2bf7bee4995cc533dbb52879761099/B9.png

@gum_rummy
I have no clue how they would continue the anime after how they ended it.

Dex-chan lover
@VIralGrounds The ending to the anime was good enough for me to have a lot of confidence in their ability to come up with something.

Double-page supporter
Slit eye with sperms looking thing aren't good combination, I must say.

@gum_rummy they could introduce Alice now and have the story continue based on the manga like that after it, it would be very different from the manga, but still possible or maybe the announcement of a new manga after this one is finished! Is a good strategy to announce a new work in your current one so you don't lose the momentum of popularity you have.

Dex-chan lover
iirc not so long ago Satou stated that the manga will run for a "little longer" while this didnt say how much, it was worded in a way that was almost like "i was gonna finish the manga in X chapters, but now is gonna go for Y more" which is nice

the announcement could be a S2 of the anime (Kakegurui fcked up S1 with an original ending and they still are coming up with S2, there's always way to remedy these kind of things)
or maybe he's gonna link Of the End with Site, given that we already saw Tsukune in a panel (hopefully, idk, Of the End is kind of a mess, but i still like it a lot)

Dex-chan lover
The important announcement has nothing to do with the manga itself. It's just that the author will participate in the TV show Sasuke (the show that American Ninja Warrior is based on).

Users who are viewing this thread