Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - ENTER.59 - Silent Night 1

Group Leader
this website is so damn hopeless. just go to kissmanga or whatever.
or find some references in this chapter while you're waiting for the infinite loading if you're reading it here.

Double-page supporter
Story is processing quickly. Time to the end game phase.

ps. I need to say that I didn't have any effect on loading. It's just quick as it was before they announced an attack, slow down the website.
I don't mean Kanami is lying, because some body else is affected by this as well.
Just letting you guys know

Dex-chan lover
fvck not nice being in a plane, and what about the international space station?

@kaminomikan the international space station is on a reasonable orbit. It doesn't depend on a source of energy to stay up there. It will probably fall after a few decades. Suck to be stuck up there though - even more if the life support system stop. Then it is a nice orbiting coffin.

I am a bit surprised the plane fell down when it looked like cars were still going. Possibly a mistake.

Contributor
@Kanami-chan - Don't go there mate, these aggregators are probably the ones behind the ddos attack since MD was the best website that do not monetize and steal the scans for profit. Have a bit of patience, they are working hard to fix the issue. >_>

Anyway, thanks for the update, the ragnarok is coming. 😂

Contributor
@Kanami-chan
You're joking, right ? Ki**manga is probably the last place to go, i don't want malwares, thank you.
The same thing happened with the old Bato.to too, and probably because of the same groups.

Mangadex is actually the best, so let's support it even in the hard time like now.
Anyways , thanks for the chapter .

@Siquall @Nick86 MD is not the only site under attack. Most "better" manga site is under the same issue. Apart from those huge ads supported site like K***M**fgseg =.= Then again K**M**dfsgs always have system issue every 10-20min so you never know.

Contributor
@Kuki - Not attacking you, but speaking in general, put MD on the same boat as these scums is a true insult to MD, that live, at least for now, thanks to donations. :)

Group Leader
>No you shut the fuck up
That was gold. Kaname getting put in his place finally.

send nudes pls and Bikini Bottom St. cracked me up

Not sure if the admins are starting their plan right away or they're getting set up for the Tempest and the king is just doing whatever they're doing to get things rolling 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread