Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 15 Ch. 119 - ENTER.64 - Planet (Part 2)

Group Leader
The only thing they can really do to hurt King is have boys use sticks... only the older brother and the rapist detective are left, meaning the final boss will have to be defeated by the two worst characters in the series if at all. That's a little lame.

At least the manga is outright confirming that Suirenji was a real girl all along, though. Guess that's a cool side detail established here.

Dex-chan lover
The solution for everything is to bully the boys. Sounds just right.

meaning the final boss will have to be defeated by the two worst characters in the series if at all. That's a little lame.
@EvelynIsGone I guess you didn't read this author's other story, Magical Girl Apocalypse? That one also had a similar concept you wrote there. Honestly at this point I think this author just has a thing in making a despicable, unlikeable character and making them out to be a "hero".

Group Leader
@lilmagi I didn't read it but I've gotten the impression from it here, seeing as a lot of the characters who started out as unforgivable antagonists (Shioi, Sarina, Nana/Hyouka) were turned into heroes. I personally expected Kaname to be the same, probably using the last of his lifespan to use a Stick in order to save his little sister as a form of redemption (I thought it made sense considering the plot up to that point). Just didn't think Kaname would end up basically being their last hope when he hasn't gotten ANY redeeming moments to speak of compared to the other character arcs we've seen.

I don't know why, but whenever a manga reaches its final arc it always starts looking more and more like a super-edgy deviantART comic with terrible storytelling and an incredibly hard-to-follow story where everything has a contrived explanation.

But the King is cute, so I'll keep reading.

Well, Author-san, thanks for explaining why most of the cast is not spermified, but well ... that explanation about Kaname and sodomizer Cop being there ... well, it is not a explanation at all. In fact, if Rei the Allmighty is hurt by males using the stick ( that probably has some uber edgy Freudian excuse :/ ), that would not be a extra reason for killing them? Sure, not spermifying them makes sense given what it is said on this chapter, but allowing them to live is reckless ...

That said, TBH I think that this wil end with Kaname taking Rei down in someway ... after all Kaname thinks he is God and he will not acept such a minor thing as fighting a incarnate planet-god to upset his path to Tokyo U :D

I'm wondering how many chapters we have left for exposition, maybe 1 or 2 more before they go to confront the king 🤔

Group Leader
but if the administrators where there to let the planet survive, why they made in a way people would use the stock more and more?

Dex-chan lover
well gotta say i pretty much saw that coming, males using the stick would mess with her in some way since she made it to only be used by girls .... but it is what it is at this point i mean the fact that the brother aint dead already i knew something like this was gonna come up (still wish the brother was dead but who knows whats gonna happen)

but now im just wanting to know how everything is gonna end as it should be nearing the end really soon now im just hoping its good

okay yes for the kiyoharu is a real girl plot but i hope the shitty detective and brother dont become more plot important or like a key to salvation or something bc im gonna be REAL ANNOYED

Dex-chan lover
@hatsuho ... honestly going by this that's exactly what will happen as they are one of the few males that are still normal.

Kayo had a stick power in her possession that allowed gender change, maybe the author won't forget that and it will somehow be used in order to defeat the King?

Also Aya's father is probably still alive, right?

Interested to see what's going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread