Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - ENTER.74 - Revenge

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck is Hinomoto doing here? How is he related to the twins?
When did murder Dad use a stick? He killed the 3 boys naturally then got sent to jail. When did he use a stick? He only escaped prison like less then 10 chapters ago.

Group Leader
@Chrona those three boys he killed had a stick they got from "A". it's possible that kayo's dad could've used or touched it before or after killing them, as this would have been the only stick he'd get access to.

Marvel: Avengers: Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover
Kentaro: Hold my sake

Hinomoto? Who? What is his relation to the twin? :'' I forgot all of them, honestly, the only one I remember is the butler :'

Double-page supporter
@EuRee
When so much has happened and the only one that sticks to the memory is the butler, you know he was a good servant!

Dex-chan lover
The funny bit is that Kentaro said in Magical Girl Apocalypse's afterwords he didn't want to make another story as convoluted as that one again...And yet here we are.

Dex-chan lover
That final bit of dialogue from the shitty brother is spot on. What the hell is even going on anymore?

Fed-Kun's army
@EvelynIsGone
I thought Dad tortured them to death. If they still had the stick during the abduction and torture scene why did the boys not use it, when did the dad use it before it after, or is even touching a magic stick good enough these days?
@zz2000
This story is in no way even close to as convoluted as The End. It's got the same amount of asspulls to resolve plot elements and the same power level spike problems but the overall plot is not that complex (yet at least). The End required you to keep track of several different timelines of events that were all contradicting each other and had extremely retarded character reasoning. (I'll destroy the entire world 18 years ago so that two people will have babies 18 years lat- wait). Mahou Shoujo Site had a relatively straight forward plot up to this point (and I only say up to this point because I'm uncertain how retarded the author is going to get with The End crossover characters), but has far more plot relevant characters than The End so it's harder to keep up with who's who doing what and why.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh! No-chance-kun didn't die!! And Everyone's Loved one Gather. And Fuck you Kaname! Shut your damned useless mouth!!!

Shitty bro has it right ... we only need a "power of friendship" moment for the trope card to get filled :p

Author-sama, when even your own creation calls on you, it might be a good idea to reevaluate things ;)

Group Leader
@Chrona The stick's only ability is attack of the shadow. if it's dark out, or if you're going against someone who's physically stronger than the person using the stick (and the stick user doesn't have another weapon), then the stick is only useful for not leaving evidence. The reason they were able to kill Airi Komura is because she was a little girl who could easily be overpowered by those teen boys. And based on what we know, it was probably after he killed the boys. Maybe just touching it is enough.

@rrolo1 this whole series has been about the "power of friendship"... just in a different way. aya goes from a girl who can't stand up for herself to a determined protector because of the friendship and support tsuyuno (and others) provided. :p

Users who are viewing this thread