Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 129 - ENTER.74 - Revenge

Anyboy who remember them please give us the reminder who are they and why they just appear now!!

Wait a minute...

Wasn't that guy that shows up in front of Aya from all the way back in the beginning of the series?

I've been reading this since 2015 and I honestly don't remember him showing up outside of the first one or two chapters.

Group Leader
@MACZ2021 Hinomoto Makoto, he showed up again in volume 2 in Aya's flashback of Sarina bullying her as well as in Volume 6 in the chapter about Nijimin's funeral. His appearances were sparing and the last one was over 2 years ago, so it makes sense if you don't remember him

Dex-chan lover
It's fun being able to simulate the experience of having a stroke just by reading a manga

Dex-chan lover
what is Hinomoto's relationship to the twins? Aya said "you're our..." but i doubts he is their dad

although at this point, it is possible

I had to buy Magical Girl Apocalypse volume 15 and 16 because the last few chapters haven’t been translated! At least I’m supporting the author, if just a little.

Anyway, there always seems to be a boy character who is always looking at our main heroines from a distance like Kii in MGA, Hinomoto, and Takuma. But so far I can’t wait to find out how this whole thing relates to MGA.

Aggregator gang
@LLENN honestly at this point with the amount of "ok, wtf" plot twists i wouldn't be surprised if he was their dad.

Dex-chan lover
like i said things just aint the same and even though i hate the brother he said exactly what i was feeling well not exactly with the power ranger thing but how things are just silly now lol

but anyway im just looking to see how they will end everything as the end is really near now

Group Leader
You guys are taking this too seriously. Just relax, don't think too hard, and enjoy the ride.

@ahmadjundi2809
1) As it was something unusual in a manga to see many people arriving at the same time to save the situation? But if you want a more logical explanation, just think that all these people were around town and just followed the sperm-people and the lights of the battle.
2) First, they had plenty of time to panic and be depressed about the situation during the time we don't see them. Second, they all used a stick and thus know about magic and strange stuffs happening, so they are more prompt to understand the situation than any other lambda human being.

I can't understand all these cristism and sarcasm in the comments. Yes, there are many unexpected plot twists, and this is really cool, because it's REALLY unexpected. But not unexpected in a stupid way, because the author seems to have really thought of his story beforehand. He even linked his two mangas. I really enjoy reading this manga and be surprised :)

Users who are viewing this thread