Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 133 - ENTER.78 - Checkmate

Group Leader
@fennec

I think the Stick's effects are probably permanent, and I'm basing this off of the fact that, since the most likely candidate for the Stick would be a transgender girl, there's not much reason she'd want to go back. Most of these Sticks are supposed to exist to get rid of the biggest problem these girls have, right? Aya was bullied but didn't want to kill anyone so she was given a Stick to just send her bullies away, Tsuyuno wanted revenge so she was given what is basically an ultimate power to enact a specific torturous revenge, Nijimin had no control over her life so her Stick gave her control, Kosame was dying so she got a Stick with the power to heal, Sayuki just needed literally any weapon so she got a powerful one, et cetera et cetera, it only makes sense in this case and a trans girl is probably the only person it would make sense to give this kind of Stick to. But, yeah, that's more my personal theory and besides the main point:

As I brought up in an earlier comment, most of the admins don't know about the fact that "males" using Sticks damages King. Nana found out because they snuck into King's chambers while enlisting Kichiro to use Sticks and stuff, and Ichi was the only other person who really communicated with King, so it's not something the other admins would know about. So, since most of the admins are just looking for "girls who produce a lot of negative energy," males using Sticks isn't that big of a concern for them, just giving Sticks to girls who produce negative energy and ensuring they're gonna use their Sticks is.

... though, also, you can tell by the wings on it that the Necktie Stick was made by Nana, and since it was from one of the girls Kayo initially copied, it had to be someone who was on the Slaughter Note, i.e. someone Kichiro also knew about. So... it might actually have been part of a plan to damage King, if Nana had intended to hurt King all the way back then?

And yeah I also think it's not gonna end up working. We haven't even seen Akuta get involved yet, and honestly it's more likely that King will be defeated by Akuta nutting, somehow.

@EvelynIsGone
Actually, your explanation about Sticks being given to girls so that they can fix their problems makes me think that the Sex Change Stick’s powers are not permanent. Why? Simply because the Admins need the girls to keep using their Sticks over and over in order to gain benefit. A permanent change Stick like this wouldn’t work... unless the user wants to change sex repeteadly?
The Appearance Change Stick that Rina used makes sense for it to be “permanent” because she can just keep using it to change her appearance to her liking.

Group Leader
@xHoshikox I don't know about that, because honestly, a lot of these girls don't have much motivation to use their Sticks for more than just what their original goal was. Hiroko and Yuka are examples of no longer needing their Sticks (Yuka especially so cause she never uses one), and even Aya and Tsurara wouldn't have used their Sticks after the first time because they were both horrified by what they did, there was other influences at play besides what the Site did for these specific girls in an isolated way.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, the trap used a sex change stick, but became a dude? I'm confused, because that seems incredibly pointless when he was already a boy.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't the same thing that hindered Kaname something that would apply even more so to Kiyoharu?

At first I was screaming,"NO NOT KIYO,NOT KOSAME!",when those arms came at them.Made it look like they got squashed.This chapter had a nice twist in it.I didn't expect Kayo to use the gender bender tie.This Author DGAFF,and I love it!Too bad the story is almost finished,but it's probably for the best.Don't want to screw something up and make it like Maho Shojou of The End.

Dex-chan lover
What the fk was that sex altering stick. That was way too convenient.

@Eraviel

technically it actually shows up way way earlier on during the Kayo arc, when she is talking to the other mahou shoujo, it's one of the sticks she stores in her stick so it's been there for the longest time!

Dex-chan lover
can this series just end soon it just feels like its dragging on at this point hopefully its not much more

but don't get me wrong this series was amazing but it's just this final part is just sooo fucking bad

Users who are viewing this thread