Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 135 - ENTER.80 - Time

Yeah so she did the Madoka move but in my opinion she exceeded it. Because what Madoka did was saying ok all witches disappear and she basically denies their human existence as everyone else forgets the girls that become witches and even after that there are still evil things lurking like demons and she didn't get rid of Kyuubei.
Aya just makes everyone happy by preventing their source of despair therefore destroying the system that thrives on the negative energy of the girls and ensuring that everyone is alive and happy. Well except for the bad guys.
Anyhow I can't say I am very happy with this ending. It's ok. What I'm wondering about is how this is related to Mahou Shoujo of the End ...hopefully we will see soon.

Group Leader
@LuckyJim I would assume he didn't make that dungeon until after his sister was violated. Saving her also saved him.

Dex-chan lover
ok well wasnt expecting this to happen but is better than what i thought was happening

its pretty nice to see her changing the past and saving everyone from all the issues that happened that lead to what became of things

looking forward to seeing how they end the series cause the end should be real soon

nice ch

Double-page supporter
But... But in the last chapter she used up all her remaining lifespan to teleport herself to the past right? So how the fuck does she use the stick in this chapter???

well, i hope Satou gets into a art class and a writing class after this manga finishes, he only needs to improve his writing really, but if i got the checks he probably got i would go for both anyways. This was a enjoyable series and i can see other people getting inspired and better using the "magical girls/boys going on a killing spree" trope he likes.

I have the feeling that somebody warned that the manga would be canceled and he decided to finish soon, because after Ichi ordered the Admins to kill the girls' relatives, it seems that everything was done in a hurry.

Wow seems like it's actually ending.

I wonder what he's gonna do after this.

Users who are viewing this thread