Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - ENTER.82 - goodbye

Dex-chan lover
Actually recruiting Ayas from other timelines doesn't feel like as much of a cop-out as I expected. This development feels more logical and rational than the rest of this screwed-up climax, I was expecting her to single-handedly become God and/or give up her humanity or physical form/existence, or... something.

...Probably says a lot when I consider "time travel" the more rational and reasonable part of a climax.

Dex-chan lover
its like episode from spongebob squarepants when they playing with time machine lmao

I still don't understand the meaning of Mahou Shoujo of the End's characters appearing, just to say, "hey I'm here."

So .... if they're not involved in Mahou Shoujo Site, Sarina's still an unlikeable bitch who bullied Aya just for lulz. Kaname's still a kuso-aniki, he even stripped her off (he's the only guy who saw her exposed boobs, eww what a pervert) and punching her belly, again.

On the other hand, seeing Aya being silly with other manga protagonists made me smile, if it wasn't her misfortunate life in her own manga, she's just like your typical happy teenage girl.

https://mangadex.org/data/9c2851cebfc74e04aa10cd4f05a04aed/v2.jpg

Supporter
@tsuu darn, you made it first!

Could be, she failed in quite a few timelines, taking losses?

Double-page supporter
So, what happened to her other timeline world after she brought herself in this timeline?

Ichi: What...?
Aya: That's right, with my ability 「Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap」I was able to --

Aggregator gang
The problem with this kind of go-back-and-fix-everything ending is that all the character developments up to now would become meaningless, like, we save the world alright, but that's all, nothing actually changed.
It's kinda a let down for whoever read this from the beginning, since at this point we actually don't care that much about the world, but rather about the characters.

"Aya's fuckin' awesome, what character could possibly top her?"

"How about 152 Ayas?"

:O

Users who are viewing this thread