Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - ENTER.83 - Happiness

Everyone : OMG, OMG YURI TWINCEST SQUUUEE!!!

Me : Where's KiyoKosa, then is Kaname already died? that means, yay good riddance.

(If only Aya and Tsuyo are not sisters, I'm happy for them. Guess in anime adaptation they're not blood-related, that means you can ship them?)

Double-page supporter
How does her brother able to do that? Or it's just her memory deep inside or something.

Aya is such a good girl.

Wether she ends up in a yuri twincest with Yatsumura or not, I want her to get a happy ending.

Group Leader
There are two explanations as to why no paradoxes have been created:
1: Multiple world interpretation, where every timeline is a separate universe of sorts. Paradoxes are impossible here, as the timeline branches out rather than being one singular timeline.
2: Magic, because magic is dumb.

Did we ever establish who Makoto truly was? Obviously he's Aya and Tsuyuno's dad, but there seemed to be larger hints at his true identity.

I didn't read much of Apocalypse/of the End (although I've seen some people posting/contextualizing some stuff over the last few months), but it seems like he was one those characters. My only guess was Kii, but again, I'm not totally sure...

@Jujube
Makoto is potentially Kii, since I think Tsukune will appear in the last chapter, along with Makoto and Aya. (hinted on Kentaro's Twitter)

@sulociou
Ah, you're right about his twitter. I do remember that Tsukune showed up earlier watching events unfold, around the time of the twin reveal.

Do we know if the final chapter will be double length or anything? I know this has already been rushed, but RIP if Sato only has 18-19 pages.

@ MindonAir
I think artist go with first one since mahou shoujo of the dead so it wouldn't be surprise if this one is also

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
@Naiko Aya and the others went training with their sticks for like a week (I don't remember how long it actually was), and I guess after that we're getting no answer as to how the fuck Aya discovered all of these convenient hax. Funny part is it seems like even that excuse goes away because ever since she's been learning new ones as she goes along with no prep time at all.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, compared to how the final battle was going, this ending seems really mellow and much more reasonable. It feels way more in line with the earlier chapters, or at least it's a more "generic" type of crazy ending as opposed to over-the-top Armegeddon insanity. I'm just glad it looks like Aya won't commit mass suicide to save the world.

Group Leader
@mahoushoujo0

Kaname somehow got his hands on the Panties Stick and put them on. You can see this because there's the spade symbol in his eye on page 10. The Panties Stick, originally owned by Nijimi Anazawa, has the power of vocal command. Whatever you say to a person will just happen, whether it's something like "give me your phone number" or "stab yourself with a knife," to "your bones will turn to dust" or "your internal organs will explode." What Kaname did was say (essentially) "you are not allowed to be the only one who's unhappy in the world" while activating the Stick, meaning she is forced to do it.

@sj7 Some of that training was hilariously uneven. Asahi can move faster than the speed of light (at the cost of her life), Aya becomes almost godlike, and Sayuki could turn people/admins to stone... But I don't think anyone else got much to show for it? Rina referenced training, but I didn't see anything that impressive or new from her.

@Evelynisgone @mahoushoujo0 Honestly, it was a pretty cheap ass pull in part to try to redeem Kaname. Despite what Sato wanted, I don't think he really did a good job redeeming any of the villainous people. The surprise panty trick does prevent a stock Madoka ending, but it's still pretty lazy.

Group Leader
@Jujube

Rina's Stick gets the ability to let her, literally, ride the lightning, meaning she can fly or let others fly using her Stick (she uses this on herself, her mom, Kiichiro, Aya, Kaname, Kiyoharu, Nana, and the lifeless bodies of Louise and Tsuyuno).

There's also Kiyoharu's Telepathy, which becomes more powerful to the point where her connections with people can't be broken even if someone is using the Mechanical Pencil Stick, which previously could break her connection with people (as seen with Alice).

And yeah, the Kaname thing totally makes no sense. Kayo should've had the panties, we last saw them with her, so how Kaname got them and put them on is weird and also how he used them is a bit contrived.

@EvelynIsGone I'll give you Rina. She did exhibit more control and abilities. I'll believe you with Kiyo, but that feels like it was a bit more passive and incidental to me (it probably wasn't, but that's just me). I still feel it was mostly uneven and ymmv regarding what girls got. In retrospect it feels like it was mostly about control, but I wish some of them had more breakout moments related to their own sticks/wands.

I guess this sort of goes back to the point that after the twin reveal things were so sped up that we didn't really get to enjoy or witness much of the story stuff play out in a satisfying manner. It felt like everyone was going to get a turn to show off against the admins, but then... they kinda didn't. I think there were just too many players left in the end.

Group Leader
@Jujube

yeah, after the end of Volume 13, Kentaro definitely went into "I gotta end this as soon as possible" mode, it feels like. Tempest happened 10 days early, the admins were all defeated in 4 chapters, Ichi was defeated in two chapters, King defeated in one chapter (and in a way that's really a plot hole), everything was just going on way too quickly. Kentaro should've tried to have at least one more Volume for this, that would've made the pacing less breakneck. But, what's done is done, I guess.

I wonder what would happen if they changed the King into a boy with the sex-altering stick, would that stop all this ?

Don't know if i just need to re read a few dozen chapters but it seems like the King only has power because their female. So a sudden sex change might fix all their problems.

Users who are viewing this thread