Mahou Shoujo Site

its been months since i finished reading this. I remember this is an amazing story+plot , but unfortunately forgettable. since theres too many twist and turns. i wanna re read this again but nvm too many chapters anyways i rate it 9/10 , execellent to kill time or binge reading
(i like this kind of stories/genre)!!

Also
im still kinda disgusted by the incesty ending

So I runned into this manga and I was actually wondering if someone could just give a quick explanation, avoiding spoilers, about the 3 manga and how they are related between them.
I'm talking about:
- Mahou Shoujo of the End
- Mahou Shoujo Site
- Mahou Shoujo Site Sept.
Is this also the reading order?

Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
@MrNemeth basically you read Magical Girl Apocalypse, Magical Girl Site, and somewhere during that, read Sept. Although I’d advise not reading it as it is extremely bad.

@ftvdeadmark Thanks man, I've started Apocalypse yesterday and I am already at the end of volume 6...

I'm starting to be dubious of the fact that the stories are related between them tbh...

Fed-Kun's army
That’s a bad idea. I haven’t read Apocalypse when I read Site and I was horribly confused by the ending. IMO It was a shitty way to incorporate both out of nowhere.

The premise when I first read it was genuinely interesting
abused girls receiving magical powers to defend themselves
, but the execution of this story is batshit. I dropped it after the first few chapters and from what I've seen in the comments and through memes, it only got more batshit. I mean, kudos to the author for chasing that bag, but the story is just... nonsense. I can't imagine what it became like after the gem that was
an idol young girl brainwashing people through magical panties
, and I'm happy with not knowing

Group Leader
Thanks to translation team for making it till the end though 3 final volumes are tons of sh*t :worry:

Group Leader
And now all of them know these two are having incest relationship, just imagine Aya step mother hearing this

Users who are viewing this thread