Mahou Shoujo Site

This author always makes the most hated characters. Like I really wish the worst to fall upon them, but it also makes no sense because there's a HUGE lack of logic in ethics and morals in the general community of this universe. Like the convenient amount of scumbaggery and lack of humanity doesn't make that much sense honestly and I wouldn't say it makes good story writing because that's just assuming that literally everybody is a narcissistic psychopath.

@OsoJr Satou needs to improve his world building and generally improve much of his work. I think the story and goals of Aya are making more sense now, i'm entertained and i always await for the next chapter, so that's something. And is good to see a artist that can captivate a audience to be validated like satou has been, so really, after he finishes this series, i hope he takes a little hiatus to improve his skills and show people this isn't just a fluke or that he will take it as a gift and opportunity to better himself, he's very creative and i personally think he makes great designs for his characters.

@faiktheintelligent

The second half of episode 10 and beyond is not a canon.

Chapters 01-17 - there are differences.
Chapters 18-31 - major differences.
Chapters 32-42 - almost coincide with episodes 8-9.
Chapters 43-45 - there are differences with the first half of episode 10.
Chapters 46-55 - terminal difference in plot.
Chapters 56+ - not filmed.

I heavily recommend to listen to this track while reading the Silent Night chapters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LgqGjofWt4

Guys, we are going FULL INDIGO PROPHECY. I REPEAT, WE ARE REACHING CAGE LEVELS NEVER REACHED BEFORE!

Contributor
dSrOgac.jpg

Double-page supporter
This is so confusing. But the good kind of confusing, if there's such thing.

Let's use a literal army of magical girls!

Bad guys : we basically killed 10 000 girls in the most horrible and inhumane ways possible, k, now you all die.

Mc's : PLOT POWER SAFETY!

Group Leader
i really hope we get a new fucking cover soon because holy shit do i hate seeing aya's dad especially after he's been dead for 20 chapters

I read up to chapter 47.
It's a lot of edge and not much substance. The beginning hook is pretty good but rather than building on it, the story just keeps adding more characters and doesnt develop the first two main characters.
It's not bad if you've never read a manga that even talks about self harm but honestly it's really bland.
Reading it gives me the impression that the author made it with their own negative feelings, but because the author hasnt recovered from depression, the story stays the same.
At the point I'm at
a character that was a friend of the main character dies and then the main character says she'll take on the burden of protecting everyone. This is an obvious projection of the author wanting his/her life to have selfworth by doing a "good" act that's sacrificial. If you're reading this as a teenager then yeah this might be relatable but as you grow older you realize that its just a cowardly way of running from your problems.

Users who are viewing this thread