Mahou Shoujo Site

I thought I was going fucking crazy but it IS the rapecop from Mahou Shoujo of the End. Fucking YES.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Jokes on you TL-san, my next line is nothing because I can't comment on the chapter that I want.

Ok WTF these new characters. Ok the TL notes of these new character sums up my feelings as well. I actually DID read that other manga and I didn't bother trying to unravel that clusterfuck.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the sequel to Mahou Shoujo of the End? What connection do the two series have?

Group Leader
@ieatass69 It technically is, in that by the end of Mahou Shoujo Site's 15th Volume it introduced characters from Mahou Shoujo of the End, who will presumably have a role in the story in the future. It also seems that the final antagonists of both stories are the same character.

Group Leader
The Japanese version of Chapter 133 in digital is taking longer to come out than expected. Even though I'm not associated with Kanami-chan/Kanami-chan's group, I'm pretty sure this means the translation of that chapter will take longer than expected.

Just a heads up for everyone.

wait what? i just realized. can kids really appropriate to read this? theme’s shounen. but with this gore things... lol

Dex-chan lover
*Reads chapter 12.5

I just realized it now, but this manga is basically Bocchi gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread