Dex-chan lover
I think Sayako will die.

If she doesn't someone else will.

Also bunch of 2nd gen is included.

Dex-chan lover
... Denmark?

Did they sell Greenland to the US to gain the UNSC seat or what

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if those poor gen2 girls will get a taste of despair as they see their friends die?? :(

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero
They WILL , LUL.

No doubt about it,
Someone going on a rampage later killing 2nd gen, though obviously not all.

Pretty sure the reason Jade is so often portrayed being super happy is so she breaks harder. Also, the other permanent gate is in Copenhagen, probably the Danes'd have a seat even if they didn't have a magical girl.

Dex-chan lover
so they needed to get two cop puppets for some sort of trojan horse perhaps to sneak someone or a bomb inside?
So Sayaka doesn't have any magical ability just an incredible capacity to store an large amount of it... so rather then being a generator of it like the magical girls are portrayed she would be more like a battery or car with a huge gas tank or grain silo?
Another great chapter thank you for posting.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's quite a contrived coincidence that the only adequate "vessel" they could find literally worldwide was the protagonist's best friend, but let's be charitable and say they did it to add a psychological edge to whatever's about to happen next. Seems like they're organising some kind of posession rather than suicide bombing or something else equally irreparable, so she might make it out okay again... or she might not.

I just assumed that in the same way they found Chisato while planning the Naha attack, they found Sayako while planning to kidnap Nozomi. It still makes me laugh when Abigail holds up her photo of Nozomi to show the two Russian guys, and doesn't know that Rapture is in the picture too.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens
I don't think there's only one girl capable of being Sekhmet in the world, but if her capacity happens to be high enough quality for what they need, why would they not go for one they've actually found, rather than delay for months, or maybe even years while they continue to search?

Users who are viewing this thread