Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 61 - I Want To Go Home With You

@1idd0kun She's been dead for a while, her body was decompsing before hand and the necromancer was sort of holding her together untill she recieved the ring.

Dex-chan lover
That felt unsatisfying.
I really thought Mia was dead several chapters ago but came back only to die for real. Expected Francine to do something more and at least 1 more sacrifice from the main party and more action with the 2nd generation girls. Also hoped for the Sayako to be saved.
I doubt this was axed since it's selling pretty well, but dunno what happened to be rushed like this.

Dex-chan lover
Expected this would happen, saw it a few chapters away. There's a reason why she didn't became a magic girl before this.

Also, let me guess, this manga will continue after this. SIGH, if it does.... I think I have to drop this. Not really a fan of this half baked military tactics. No seriously, somebody who is working for an intelligence agency either in Japan or the US should have seen this coming even thou they have little to no experience in magic. They might even been able to properly prepare and arm their troops to prevent all of this.

Double-page supporter
After all that, they couldn't even save Sayoko? Talk about a downer ending.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
RIP Sayako.

I like that everyone, every single character, played a part in the final attack.

Dex-chan lover
@Viakana
seems like an end to me?

Unless it'll go into, like, the fairies and w/e on the other side that were supporting the babel brigade?

@Servbot
downer seems to be the general tone of this series

Group Leader
Hmmm... A short fight that ends in tragedy. Oh well.

Nooo Sayoko didn't deserve such an ending😭, maybe just maybe she got isekaied to the disas world and becomes the queen.
PLEASE AT LEAST MAKE HER ALIVE SOMEWHERE EVEN IF NOT ON PLANET EARTH.😔 Anyways what a sad ending.

Supporter
There's still the mystery of the other girl coming back from the dead and saying that she will be back. Also zombie whore necromancer is not super confirmed dead sooooo......

Dex-chan lover
Yay at least Sayoko is saved!
sssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIKE

also unless I missed something, that last minute reveal of the guy Mia was fighting is literally just "oh I literally forgot about that guy, guess I better get rid of him now"

When did 'Sekhmet' gain all this combat knowledge? It is one thing to have a truck load of power -- and another thing entirely to know how to apply it effectively. "In reality," with all that ridiculous power she has, it is far more probable that she would stab her own dumbass self in the foot, than actually landing a hit on experienced combat veterans.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
For those of you thinking it was axed, not really. It's been known for a while that it will be ending this volume.

Also, this manga's like a damned Verdi Opera: Everybody dies in the end...

Oh man what a sad ending, "Nobody wins the war" is probably fitted this ending

@Ichigo69
>It's been known for a while that it will be ending this volume.
It has? I kept hearing people say it but they never offered anything to prove it. Yes I'm aware at this part that it IS over, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread