Mahou Shoujo × Haiboku Saiban - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Case 07 Hitomi Silica Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
71
LOL Tell that to the people that think manager will get away just because she is a civilian.

And looked up 敗北少女. All different artists. Looked up 柳原ミツキ. Couldn't find anything.
Try searching for Yanagihara Mitsuki - Haiboku Shoujo. I just realized it's been removed from a majority of the usual sites. I'd provide a link, but I think that's against the forum rules
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
542
Try searching for Yanagihara Mitsuki - Haiboku Shoujo. I just realized it's been removed from a majority of the usual sites. I'd provide a link, but I think that's against the forum rules
Is Haiboku Shoujo this one?

Found a few on porn sites. Looks interesting. Shame more isn't on here.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
71
Is Haiboku Shoujo this one?

Found a few on porn sites. Looks interesting. Shame more isn't on here.
Here's a link to an official listing, this is probably ok idk. It's a collection of short stories he did as part of the unreal comics anthologies.
Funnily enough he does the same joke here of naming one of the villains after KTC, the publisher of both this and Defeat Trial :huh:

edit: Just realized this site also lists hentai :pepehmm:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
542
That one looks like a fun read. You should translate that one and upload it here :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
240
Giving birth to an egg on a trial is crazy but idk if this is crazier than someone who giving birth on discord voice irl.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
341
I did not expect to see All the way through here...
Yeah, it was already not tame with the monster impregnation punishments, but damn that went from 0 to 100 real quick lol. Probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen allowed in an actual manga serialization in terms of sexual content outside of the more violent stuff. Comic Valkyrie and by extension Kill Time Communication seems to be quite tolerant with what they allow in their magazines lmfao

Joqxoc8.png


As a side note this thing is so goofy and this panel of it being taken away is amusing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top