Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Demon Invasion (3)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that battle really pushed him. Cutting off his arm for weight loss to speed him up and to use as a missile is pretty insane.

Don't try to copy him though, the blood loss is pretty fatal and you wouldn't be able to stay conscious.

Fed-Kun's army
... where did I read this kind of plot before...
I’m frickkin sure that “one arm lighter” are not original lines....

@Kazedoom, I remember an old manga where the main protag's only power was to change the color of his eyes. This was significant because an antagonist, known for his red eyes, could 'cut' everything he saw as if it were a picture. Near the end of the manga, which wasn't long at all since the author had 0 clue how to develop a character, the protag fights the antagonist and is being slowly cut to pieces. First the fingers, then the hands, and so on while the protagonist says in a thought bubble, "Losing my fingers/hands/arms/blood/etc. only makes me lighter and therefore faster". Idk if this helped at all but its all I remember. I remember thinking it was a pity the manga was axed because the author kept teasing the protag would develop his powers further but it never happened.

EDIT: If you read this comment and are interested in the mention manga, I found it here in mangadex. Its named "Tokage no Ou"

Users who are viewing this thread