Mahou Tsukai de Hikikomori? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO The next chapter is going to be without Mofumofu! (probably. I don't know. Im just guessing.)

I want him to have that kind of harem where hes like a father and doesnt look at the girls as adults but as children
Ofcourse i would prefer him not having a harem

Im so happy that i found a manga with a veteran MC

Aggregator gang
The art is confused and messy I don't even know what's being told to who or what or was it a flashback.
feels like the artist is torn between making generic isekai or shoujou art lol

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the raws of this novel... But I don't remember where I left off or why I stopped reading it...

... And yes, I think it is good that you have a Proofreader... Otherwise your 趣味 would be revealed to any and all to see.
I mean, many people probably thought it, with you among them... With how so many are into shota x onee-san (though other would say she isn't 大 enough) and such...

@Poulay Cats can drink milk just fine up until they enter adulthood. Once they're adults, a large chunk, but not all cats, stop producing lactase and can't process the milk anymore. But if it's a baby kitten it's totally fine to give it milk, it'd essentially be getting the same from it's mother anyway, if just a slightly less nutritious version.

Grammatically this makes sense, which makes me think it's not the translator's fault but he author's. I'm assuming the author is half asleep while writing this because it's all over the place. Like they're thinking about how to write multiple plot points at the same time as they're writing it, so it comes out as a jumbled mess.

Users who are viewing this thread