Mahou Tsukai Kurohime

Oh wow I've forgotten this! With all the old stuffs being re-uploaded again, is a great chance to revisit.

@Castella
Yeah, this series was pretty awesome when I read it back then. Surprised I forgot about this.
One thing I remember was that the ending arc was pretty bittersweet and/or sad but, overall, it was a great read.

jak

Contributor
Is it just me or did anyone else....

Hate the fucking plot twist? Turns out Zero died and his annoying as fuck little brother took over his name.

Kinda ruined the series for me.

@jak Yah, I really liked part 1. But then, the second half slowly turned me away

Dex-chan lover
this series always makes me wanna cry a lot whenever i read it. truly tragic love.

Spoilers for last few arcs below if you really hate the "my identity throughout this series was a lie" kind of bs asspull in the end. After a pleasantly lighthearted and fun first few arcs, shit starts going down and it's still fun but slowly it really starts to drag on and on
mc dies and the witch goes on a really dragged on quest to revive him which eventually leads her to the past so she can find his true identity, she finds out mc has a younger twin brother who is kind of a dick, after a more dragged chapters mc sacrifices his soul to nothingness to save his younger brother, turns out it's a time loop mc was always the younger brother
I didn't bother reading after this point, since couldn't care anymore, but it was definitely enjoyable for the first arc and according to the ratings seems like everyone enjoyed it but just my two cents.

Fed-Kun's army
Except for a few hick ups plot choice wise, this series was pretty good and fun read. It was the first manga to actually make me cry, but like everyone else says, the first half of the series is the best, the second half being not as good. Its not that bad, but it isn't as good.

@KazarianFhas I totally agree, I enjoyed it until that ass pull. I believe that part made a lot of people drop this just like me. Though I tried my best to read until the end but I couldn't due to that unsettling revelation, which was quite obvious ( but I still wanted it to be wrong ) which kind of killed it for me and hence I dropped it near the 70th chapter.
But to anyone reading this comment, don't be discouraged, it's a really good read but after the first 2 main arcs I believe, it will become a choice of personal taste and you may still like it unlike most of us.

Users who are viewing this thread