Mahou wo Sutetai Onna no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Risqué Lunch

Dex-chan lover
So what, does the teacher not give a fuck that the FMC is cursed to say out loud what she thinks?

Lady keeps reprimanding her for something she cannot control, kind of a bitch thing to do.
Honestly seems to be kind of the point, after all this is a strict boarding school, and even without magic those tend be pretty horrible places for anyone who isn't perfectly in line, even if they can't do anything about it.

Like the teacher sure did reprimand her for having gotten sick and thus getting to school a couple days late, which wasn't something she could control either.

Dex-chan lover
I like that MC called her out immediately for what it is. Total sexual harassment. That has to suck.

She'll still fall for a girl later on (this is a GL) but I hope it's not Moeko.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I hope the girl the MC will end up with is not Moemu, cause wtf was that

Dex-chan lover
I like that MC called her out immediately for what it is. Total sexual harassment. That has to suck.

She'll still fall for a girl later on (this is a GL) but I hope it's not Moeko.
rick-astley-rules.gif

we all know where this goes, don't lie to yourself :kek:

Dex-chan lover
rick-astley-rules.gif

we all know where this goes, don't lie to yourself :kek:
LET ME COPE ALL RIGHT.

I'm just tired of harem-style yuri where every single other girl is a better option than the proposed as main one (I'm looking at you, Sakurajima Mai)

But maybe I should just re-read Sorry, but I’m Not into Yuri for the fourth time instead.

Users who are viewing this thread