Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Double Seven-hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Invitation and Rejection

thank you! I wonder why hattori was having a tired face after looking at the screen with izumi on it?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, but could it be possible to release more often pls? All Mahouka series are on this extended delay of releases for some reason I cannot fathom...

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody tell me why kasumi doesn't like shiba? you can spoil it I don't mind

Group Leader
@vengeance22: I will try. The releases have such a long delay because of a lot of factors with the major one being me doing the releases by myself and having little time to spare working on chapters. However, my dedication is still there so releases should be much faster. I also got lazy. I am also not that good of a translator. I am still learning. It’s hard...

Double-page supporter
@hawkeye312 You should do a recruitment campaign like other groups do, pretty sure there would be people who would help you out as the Mahouka series is pretty popular.

Thank you for the translation

@hawkeye312 I think your translation is done very well, especially if you learn the language currently!! I hope you will continue translation of the 12 volume as well as you do the first 11 chapters ! And I sure that you will become even more routine so you can work more efficient !

Thank you for translating! I am really looking forward to reading the awesome stuff later on in this volume!

Users who are viewing this thread