Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Douran no Joshou-hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Soya Strait

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
2,357
Oh damn, the explanation of Tuman Bomba was quite detailed. But if I understand the map correctly, doesn't this mean that guy used magic from further distance compared to Tatsuya?

Thanks for the translation!
 
Active member
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
36
Oh damn, the explanation of Tuman Bomba was quite detailed. But if I understand the map correctly, doesn't this mean that guy used magic from further distance compared to Tatsuya?

Thanks for the translation!
yeah, you are right. vladivostok to soya strait is around 800km and 101st base to jinhae naval base is around 620km. I think tatsuya's material burst also more complex magic than tuman bomba which is basically just a bunch of smaller magic bundled together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top