Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Shizoku Kaigi-hen

It’s funny how Lina (who I’m pretty isn’t really in these volumes) is in the profile pic. In a shipping route I see as Lina being the type of person to come back years after the series with a genetic child of tat

Aggregator gang
That side story before gathering not even finished(?) and I already got spoiler lol

Just givr up you mayumi asshole.... Even minami does not stand a chance to confess Minoru because she s shy and tatsuya cockblocks them ohh.... i mean, tatsuya makes enemy of him

Ohh im so hyped! I'm a huge tatsuya miyuki shipper (sorry...) so I'm really glad that these volumes are getting a manga adaptation, esp since i kinda gave up on the anime lol

Group Leader
The art of this manga gives it a more mature aura and I love it. Maybe Im just a huge Lina and Maya fanboy though. ;v

i’m not gonna lie, the art is pretty mediocre. at least it isn’t as brutal as the steeplechase lmao

Aggregator gang
so they are making every arc its own manga series being run concurrently. that will probably allow the entire novel series to actually be turned into a manga before I am dead. Especially when a lot of these manga adaptations of novels only release at a rate of one chapter a month.

fyi anyone asking why the volumes are broken tf up is because the artists are all different

Users who are viewing this thread