Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Aggregator gang
That's like looking at a cashier and being like WOW UWU <3 except cashiers don't have to be particularly amazing to qualify for the job

Dex-chan lover
hmm, this makes me think.

is there any manga with fantasy - adventurer guild like this, but mc want to be an adventurer who clear quests and learn about the system and stuff ?

( not isekai )

Dex-chan lover
I think the premise would have been more interesting if the receptionist job didn't actually require ridiculous lengths to get and her parents were just overprotective (ie. scared of any potential clashes between adventurers and her getting in the crossfire) and are trying to dissuade her. So far it just seems like a stretch that all of these things are pre-requisites for a job that essentially boils down to 'smile and nod'.

Double-page supporter
Not an isekai but still a fantasy world? In this day and age?
The madness of this author! I like the setting so far.

Double-page supporter
Not that anyone is likely going to be amazed by this, but the Royal Castle shown here ["Where the king and princess live"] is "Castle Neuschwanstein", one of the most famous castles in the world. Also often referred to as the "Disney Castle", it's the go-to choice for artists that want to portray a beautiful castle and don't have enough imgination to come up with one on their own. This one has almost been a straight up copy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dead lol~ did she just feed the horse directions or the cab fee?!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a little girl can travel by herself in a fantasy world and not get attacked by evil nobles or bandits? What blasphemy.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeah, total bs.... xD if the parents just didnt want her to get that job, thats one thing, but there is absolutly NO way the job is really that hard to get... you need administrative ability and social skills, thats it...

Plus: Dumb carriage... if (some?) carriages fly they would have designed them for that, instead of just using some shabby normal carriage... xD

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you need offensive magic to be a receptionist? Wards, healing, divinations, heck, even illusions/enchantments I could see, but why offensive magic???

Though the logic is weird, finally there's a manga about receptionist of fantasy world!

Rather than a receptionist, since she's the one making decisions about task assignments, isn't it closer to a dispatch manager?

Dex-chan lover
Christ....Having a receptionist position in that world is like having a job in ours...

"You must have a college degree in order to apply for this posit...." bullsh*t...

You have my sympathy girly.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the qualifications for being a receptionist so high? 😰Normally you would just need some customer service and organization/administrative skills. What.

Users who are viewing this thread