Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Double-page supporter
@Doomer with the belligerent sexual tension she has with him - he's definitely the love interest. There's a reason he drops his ikemen facade around her.

The prince is the black haired guy. I think he has a low key crush on Nunnaly too.

Fed-Kun's army
lsdkfjjfads that's the king's power, nunnaly... that's the king's power you're talking about!!! aaaah i like her so much but i don't want blondie to be the love interest even though he def is. sighs. but she's so cool!!

thank you for the translation!!! :D

Dex-chan lover
The end of this chapter was a bit abrupt, would have thought it was mid-paragraph, if not for the fact that it can also be interpreted as her dying from being burned alive directly after saying that statement, interrupting her. So... I guess mc is dead now?

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm a massive fan of this going of the currently released chapters. Relationship dynamics are just told to us in one page monologues or short flashbacks, there are frequent timeskips (there's been one in every chapter so far). The pacing goes beyond just fast when you literally have to have every character exposit what's happened in between. Everyone except MC's close knit friend group are assholes because elitism is the easiest possible way to make an underdog story while still making your character special (hair colour change into exotic colour, rare magic nobody else in her class has, top ranked in skill in both magic and academic fields, from a commoner background despite basically everyone else being nobility), and the dialogue is pretty bland to say the least. Every character so far is a trope and nothing more.

So far probably my biggest complaint would be that despite there clearly being a system for how magic works in this world, and the fact that it's a big part of the entire premise, we're just expected to be ok with the characters pulling out random spells from their asses like they've been pre-established abilities (the only things we actually know about magic is that it exists, there are different elemental types and that it comes from blood).

Dex-chan lover
@jutlandangel noone would split a chapter that poorly, neither a publisher nor a tl. Or split at all really. Besides, it doesn't say 3.1/x (where x is the number of parts), so common sense dictates this is the last (and first) part

@Doenyon

It's not a spoiler, but I once saw a drama with the similar question why the Ml always gets 1st and the Fl 2st even thought she always get full marks. The different was that the Ml in the same amount of time have two correct ways of answers to the question while the Fl just had one way of answer.

And by the way 😍🥰thanks so much for the new chapter 🥰🥰🥰

I really ship the Fl and the prince but I think it's obvious the ML is the dukes son. But that won't stop me from imagining a relationship between Fl and the prince😤.

It would be so funny when after the exams she would receive offers from everyone starting from the royal family to the knights except from Haare where she really wants to start working 🤣

Group Leader
Nah the only reason why this is a 3.1 is what we think is the artist didn’t have enough time or something? Because the next chapter, according the raw site, is chapter 4 when it’s actually chapter 3.2. This is because chapter 5 has the chapter 4 title in it. We were confused as well lol.

Dex-chan lover
hoo hoo.. very nice.. i like this manga..
mainly because of chill atmosphere and they are all buddies..

@feha How many scanlations have you read? Cause I come across it quite often where they just split the chapter at random without telling how many parts there are going to be of said chapter. Also cliffhangers are a thing in any media that have a continuing story.Examples:
https://mangadex.org/title/37338/im-the-grand-duke-s-consort-candidate-however-i-believe-i-can-certainly-surpass-it https://mangadex.org/title/41224/dazzling-prince
https://mangadex.org/chapter/701278/13

Meo

Dex-chan lover
She's going to get the best mark for not leaving anyone behind.

Seriously, are they going to excuse Alves' homicidal, unprovoked attacks because it helped Nanari get stronger (I don't think I've ever seen a more physically abusive ML).

Dex-chan lover
@jutlandangel @madcat6204 I know. There is something such such as saying something blatantly false but idealistic, to highlight the issues of reality (particularly if it is a common gripe that annoys them often). Never heard someone say "What great weather today" in a bitter tone as a complaint to a miserable weather? You can recognize this kind of thing when someone's statement clearly doesn't match up to reality and it is obvious (and expected) that everyone knows that is the case (ps: I have never seen a chapter that included the number of splits behind a slash, despite it being the only way splitting (when it isnt caused by a physical prints deadline) could even remotely redeem itself).

@feha are you saying you were being sarcastic? You know it's hard to identify sarcasm in just text. Let's use your weather example. "I love stormy weather." Am I being sarcastic or telling the truth?

Users who are viewing this thread