Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Day of Reunion

I was really looking forward to see more of this series, such a long time passed without updates ;_;
I'm really enjoying the new chapter, thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
Not only did he not meet her at all for seven whole years...the first thing he says to her is that in a not so friendly tone?? Welp, ms. Heroine, I think it's time to move on and find another lover X'DD

Baka Eddy!!! Thats not how you say "long time no see" to your fiancee 😖😟 <(°▪°||<)
I'll give you a point for the magic daisy flower.
Thanks for the chapters!☺

Meo

Dex-chan lover
For someone that said if she knew the meaning of his words she wouldn't have replied "she'd wait for him" so easily, she sure seems in love with him.

Fed-Kun's army
... Eddy, keep speaking and acting like that, an aristocrat like prince from a fairytale will appear and steal her away (for a short amount of time), you know.

But lil bro or the future female supporting character will smack sense in you, if that happens anyways, which makes you remember whatever promise you guys made. And then, you'll say "迎えに来た" as you come and get her.

(Bless whoever knows my reference. And I'm sorry for my rambling.)

Dex-chan lover
Omg that was extremely cute when she was reading the flower language book. I've got to say that flowers having a "meaning" to each type is a great idea because sharing words of affection is not always easy especially when its a first love, but giving a gift which has meaning reflecting what you wish to say to the recipient but cannot due to what ever emotion that inhibits them from doing so.

Double-page supporter
How to fucked up 101
Coming with how to get roasted by internet dude

Users who are viewing this thread