Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you clearly could have some kind of dark curse. Lets not ask the OP court magician you happen to married to. Trudge through it on your own and make him worry even more when shit really hits the fan.

Hard to believe this is her second life. How does she maintain the naivety of a child when she's pushing like 50 mentally? Is there even any reason to make this an isekai if she literally brought nothing of value from her previous life?

@sirflimflam age makes her worry more because she's seen how much pain she perceived herself putting Edi through. However, I don't think that she expects the issue to be as bad as it turns out to be (basing this on Philomena's closing chapter remarks).

My guess is that she's harboring the spirit of the demon King or something like that.

As for Edi—well, he is highly protective and fairy tale endings aren't typically realistic, so this seems far more reasonable. Eventually, Philomena will learn to trust Edi & Edi will learn not to worry Philomena so much. =P

She wore the side ponytail of death. Homegirl’s definitely gonna go through some tough sht soon rip. 😂😂

Not communicating worries seem like a really easy way to create scenarios but it's ALL SO DAMN FRUSTRATING! JUST TELL HIM YOU MORON! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THE WEDDING AND THEN SHE JUST DROPS TO LIKE 5 IQ

Dex-chan lover
@Khoopa
Let's be honest, if either of them were ever honest or communicated, half the plot would disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Just don't give me any form of misunderstanding (you're married now for Christ's sake) and I can stomach anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Please make lots of babies and be happy, you frickin' cute couple.
I live for drama. Viva la drama!

Dex-chan lover
She's probably the worst person that could possibly be possessed by the demon lord if that theory is true. It's basically all of the knowledge of the modern era combined with the magic to be able to make that happen. Nukes, chemical weapons, intercontinental missiles, and orbital strike platforms ahoy on a populace completely foreign to all of those concepts.
I have no idea why she isn't just sneakily going to the apprentice if she doesn't want to bother her husband.

Dex-chan lover
"it's been a month since I started coughing blood, but I am sure it is nothing serious. No need to worry my husband for a bit of cold"
Don't you hate people that don't go to the doctor when they are sick?

@Solistia If I enjoy the useless drama as much as a cactus in the pants, should I drop this series altogether or can I come back later?

Group Leader
@Beregorn if you don't want to completely drop it, other users have recommended coming back once the arc is complete so there's no agonizing and infuriating waits

Aggregator gang
What a typical Japanese (or Asian) person, not wanting to burden others even at must times. Not that I have the right to judge lmao, must be the blood.

Though it's best to consult the greatest magician in the country, at least consult your father-in-law, darling. We don't want a big ass trouble which probably will come anyways.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh one of my most hated tropes ZERO COMMUNICATION not good

Users who are viewing this thread