Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4 - Reason Behind Her Tears

Dex-chan lover
@Ushiokaze: Well, if you want to know
Because the real mastermind hasn't show up yet.

Filimina need to bitchslap that thot to end this properly.

(don't worry the next chapter resolve this)

Double-page supporter
Security need to be fired so much incompetent looks like Epstein "suicide".

Fed-Kun's army
They should've just named this "I, the reincarnated one, faces many trials even as the fiancée of the wizard in my new world" cuz this is getting annoying. The way they cut the chapters is enough to burst my blood vessels and it's soooooo interesting that I can't stop reading. But that cliffhanger, THAT cliffhanger.....
Well, I hope she's gonna be ok. Can't wait to see what trouble is happening now 😂

Why is she kidnapped now! Omg she just got out of a comma/broke a curse. She should at least be able to enjoy a full day without something bad happening to her. Poor Filimina(Philomena)!
Thanks for the translations and I honestly can’t wait for the next chapter! I hope she’ll be okay!

Dex-chan lover
Why do they keep on using the Princess' bed?
Will they also use it on their first honeymoon?

I love how previous chapters had a few comments here and there.... But when shit caught us all off guard in this chapter all the comments start flooding in🤣!!!

Contributor
This manga should have ended with wedding. It's nothing but bunch of over-dramatic nonsense now.

Yea I know it's nothing but drama at this point, but I'm enjoying the ride. It's like a soap opera.

I hope the princess and philomena tag team Luna and beat the shit out of her. Because you KNOW she did this.

Users who are viewing this thread