Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.4 - White Farewell

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 oh, that ain't bad and volume 9 has me interested. You'd think blood would trump that or it wouldnt' be a factor unless Edi's power has little to do with spirits

It’s frustrating how little power she has and how much bullsht she’s surrounded with.. I mean, there’s just no balance here, all she gets from her transmigration is maturity.. though it is different from all the other stories which are basically all the same.

Still feels like the rather than a journey, I’m watching a tap dance

Fed-Kun's army
I actually really like that we're following a character that isn't special. It's refreshing seeing a transmigration story not focused on an mc being some holy maiden or something. Also, I liked this arc. There was something very profound about it. Idk how to explain. I was deeply moved by how things turned out.

@kenryuu19 She used that name when they first met. At the time Eddy was still in the "keep it a secret that your my wife, for your own protection" thing. Suzette was based off of her japanese name but tweaked to fit that world's culture.

Group Leader
@ Sleepyyyyy (don't want to tag) agreed. i appreciate her maturity, but the fact that she has to tolerate everyone else's bullshit is unfair.

@elixir6, Suzette is actually the FL’s family maid’s name, you can see her saying “sorry [Suzette]” in the chapter where she met Selvess as long as with the maid’s picture.

Ahhh this hurts. Breaking up with a friend somehow feels worse than a romantic heartbreak, especially with a man like Selvess. He's bad alright, but he's pitiful and towards the end he made the right choices for her sake. Ksjfjfkwls it hURTS

I also really like that MC is an ordinary girl, it's just that she didn't have to confine herself to being a victim all throughout.

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes, losing a friend, someone that you share laughs, joy, sorrow, someone that you can trust without the complications of romance to blur the lines, can be just as painful as losing a loved one.

It hurts because they are each other escape, their bonds really form without questioning each other background

Users who are viewing this thread