Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

One of the characters (dun want to spoil his name) really looks like Ascendance of Bookworm's Ferdinand, especially when his hair is cut to chin-length.

its very typical shoujo and the mc lacks a bit in personality but it was sweet enough to offset the flaws.
its perfect for what i use manga for actually, escapism...

Not bad,some forced drama and elements that could have been left out for a more enjoyable read but all in all a great read. the worst thing i thought about after reading it was
WHERES THEIR KIDS!? DON'T JUST CUT IT OFF LIKE THAAAAAT 😢

for me, the ending is till where they get married, the author just made it much longer where it really didn't need to.

I cried so much. It was so beautiful. I’m so emotional about everything that happened. I’ve been crying for 2 hrs and I’m okay with that.

I like it till chapter 12, story & their bond
But
After that she became a shitty character what does it mean she can't say & will be with some other dude for her ease . And still say nothing to him.
After all that one thing is FMC is shit.

Supporter
I kinda wish the characters have been fleshed out more. Keeping things short and concise is not bad, better than dragging things out in fact. Just that there are too few aspects of the characters being shown. Good read though for a romance manga, definitely better than the many many many instant-noodle isekai/tensei manga that is still on going atm.

Fed-Kun's army
The female lead has zero personality, she's literally just a doormat waiting for the handsome guy to come home and step on her. Things happen around her and she just stays at home and does nothing. Maybe the story would be less boring if she wasn't such an obvious reader-insert.

compared to the other chapters which were milked to the last for maxi drama
the final chapter felt very bland and contorted
if you persisted to read this story to the end you will end up expecting a certain level of service in this case action and drama just like in the other chapters and the ending didnt deliver

also yes the female lead is a doormat but the male lead was funny and clumsy and a little bit stupid
he didnt realise that after the demonlord he could just have blackmailed the whole kingdom into accepting his marriage

finally it's over. I like neither characters. I just wanted to see if filimina will get better but nope. and the male lead is meh.

The story is so cliche, but here i am loving all the cliche stories heheh (as long as the female lead know her place).
I usually hate weak-useless-fl but idk why i like her. The art really help a lot, it just suitable for my taste.
ML is tsundere-cold character and FL is just typical josei character who has low self-esteem. I said josei cause usually shoujo fl is louder and too childish.
I like that the author potray the fl as ordinary girl and still the same till the end (no hidden superpower skills), with sole purpose to bring comfort to a lonesome mage.

Overall, it's a cute story.
8/10

Not sure why people are hating this manga especially the fl. The story is cute and refreshing. It’s different from the usual isekai that i read where the fl that was reincarnated is sort of special and has superb abilities. Here, the fl is ordinary and I think that’s alright. I like how they stayed consistent with that part till the end.

It was really nice to see them both grow and being all lovey-dovey in the end aaa my heart. It wasn’t dragging and I like how concise it was. It was def a nice read!! Would def love to see an extra chapter of them as a family or smthn 🥺

Gave me anxiety but I’m glad they’re resolving their problems like a normal couple. One of the more realistic and a bit gritty fantasy reincarnation manga I’ve read. Not heartwarming if you’re looking for that but that’s just for me. Try reading it at least it’s finished thanks to wonderful people working on this.

Users who are viewing this thread