Mahoutsukai Rose no Sado Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
I see that the first group missed a few pages. accidentally left them out because there was nothing to translate on them, perhaps

Aggregator gang
I see that the first group missed a few pages. accidentally left them out because there was nothing to translate on them, perhaps
Yeah that happened because the TS (the uploader for this entry) didn't put it on the finished folder after TSing, so the uploader just uploaded without checking if there's any missing page or not.

Then there was a huge dispute and now the TS is a different guy.

Supporter
SUPER444E, also known as yuriaddict, was credited on the toruscans release for his work on CLRD and TS on the chapter 1 release by toruscans. The work he did contained numerous errors and omissions which I personally fixed. He was also an extremely difficult person to work with and is, to the best of my knowledge, the only person ever fired from toruscans.

His release here contains some changes to our release, but also includes numerous things that he did not do. CLRD and TS by me, translations from our translator, NaughtSomething. Even the flashback at the bottom of page 36 includes the text I added, not what they had changed it to on page 21.

SUPER444E took the PSD files we had all worked on, and then reuploaded them with some changes without crediting toruscans or anyone in toruscans.

Even the raws they are using are ones I purchased.

Group Leader
SUPER444E, also known as yuriaddict, was credited on the toruscans release for his work on CLRD and TS on the chapter 1 release by toruscans. The work he did contained numerous errors and omissions which I personally fixed. He was also an extremely difficult person to work with and is, to the best of my knowledge, the only person ever fired from toruscans.

His release here contains some changes to our release, but also includes numerous things that he did not do. CLRD and TS by me, translations from our translator, NaughtSomething. Even the flashback at the bottom of page 36 includes the text I added, not what they had changed it to on page 21.

SUPER444E took the PSD files we had all worked on, and then reuploaded them with some changes without crediting toruscans or anyone in toruscans.

Even the raws they are using are ones I purchased.
Hello there, I'm the alleged mentioned person here
To your allegations, all the dialogue boxes and text translation has been reworked and rephrase accordingly to the new staff of my group, including, all dialogue boxes, phrasing, sfx-ts, and clrd.
For Pages 21, I personally reworked that, so there should be no misses there
but for page 36, that was a mistake from me forgetting the sfx-ts, so it will be changed accordingly
Now for your allegations of taking all the psd files you worked on, Originally, was cleaned and typesetted by me, and i had you, as a qc, check them, and so you did, and now you claim it to be all of yours? that's kinda absurd, considering I also did a bit of work on some redraw parts. Not to mention, the allegation you place on the translation being plagiarized from Naught, is honestly just an insult to the translator for my series. If you want to peruse this further, contact me, and i will provide sufficient evidence for this matter.
now for the Raws acquisition, There are plenty of places to go around looking for them if you know the methods, I personally do not want to reveal anything i have, nor names of these place, but they do exist. So please, do some research before claiming it is always yours because I had worked on them before.
Thanks.

Supporter
now you claim it to be all of yours?
No, I did not. You were credited on our release. You failed to credit toruscans or anyone in it for your release.

now for the Raws acquisition, There are plenty of places to go around looking for them if you know the methods, I personally do not want to reveal anything i have, nor names of these place, but they do exist.
This doesn't change the fact that for ch 1, you used the raws I had procured. Or are you actually disputing that? You can skip the weasel words and misdirection.

Look, if you had the decency to credit Toruscans, I wouldn't really have cared too much, but you're the one pretending that this is all your own group's work when you in fact benefited from work done by Toruscans.

Hi, I'm the translator that worked on this release. I was asked in late November, by somebody unrelated, on behalf of SUPER444E, if I would be interested on doing some TL with another group. I put together a non-SFX script not long after, not knowing there was already a perfectly serviceable translation, and then basically nothing happened for a month. I wouldn't have gotten involved if I knew it was some weird drama project, or that it was going to be left on the backburner like that, so I'm walking away.

Supporter
Hi, I'm the translator that worked on this release. I was asked in late November, by somebody unrelated, on behalf of SUPER444E, if I would be interested on doing some TL with another group. I put together a non-SFX script not long after, not knowing there was already a perfectly serviceable translation, and then basically nothing happened for a month. I wouldn't have gotten involved if I knew it was some weird drama project, or that it was going to be left on the backburner like that, so I'm walking away.
Hey, FWIW, I don't blame you at all. This was the first time a situation like this has come up for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread